OBD In-Dash Real Time GPS Tracker
OBD In-Dash Real Time GPS Tracker
Vehicle GPS Tracking With Pinpoint Precision. At The Speed of LIVE!
Need to track a new teen driver or elderly loved one? Your employees in company vehicles? An entire commercial fleet?
This in-dash GPS tracking device makes it easy! Powered by your vehicle's OBD port*, there's nothing to recharge. Simple plug & play design means you can move it from vehicle to vehicle with no rewiring. Just plug it in!
Powered by MATrack™ - our powerful cloud-based tracking platform - you can track vehicles in real-time from any mobile device or computer.
Easy Ordering and Activation
We've taken the guesswork out of ordering GPS tracking equipment and service. Follow these five easy steps and we'll be there with you every step of the way.
What is an OBD II Port and Does My Vehicle Have One?
OBD, or Onboard Diagnostics, refers to a vehicle's self-diagnostic and reporting capability and gives the vehicle owner or repair technician access to the status of the various vehicle sub-systems.
All cars and light trucks manufactured for sale in the United States after January 1, 1996 (including late 1995 models) were required to be ODB-II equipped. This port is typically found beneath the dashboard and is required to be within 3 feet of the driver and must not require tools to be revealed.
Some commercial vehicles (e.g. big rigs, large delivery vehicles, heavy equipment, etc) do not come equipped with an OBD II port. For these types of vehicles, see our Hard-Wired Vehicle-Powered Real Time GPS Tracker.
- Real-time OBD GPS tracking device installs in seconds
- Powered by the OBD port - no batteries to recharge
- Unlimited airtime for one low monthly fee
- One-click 24/7 live technical support
- Access from anywhere from any laptop or desktop computer (PC and Mac), or use the iOS® and Android® apps for easy mobile tracking
- Familiar Google Maps™ interface
- Text message and email location, speed, geofence, ignition, and tow alerts
- Monitor complete vehicle diagnostics with Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) reports
- We store your GPS data for a full year on 3 servers (main and 2 backups)
- Robust user-defined geofencing with text/email alerts
- One-Click 24-hour history plot
- Travel log and mileage reports with XLS, CSV, and PDF export
- No activation or cancellation fees. Stop and start your GPS tracking service on your schedule
- XT2000-VZ OBD GPS Tracker
- Quick-Start Guide
- Free 24/7 Technical Support included with all tracking plans
Once you receive your tracker, you will need tracking service to use it. Our tracking service plans are easy month-to-month plans with No Activation Fees and No Cancellation Fees. You can cancel any time and reactivate later with no hidden fees.
Plan pricing is based on how fast you want your device sending live reports back to the MATrack™ server.
- 1 Minute Updates - $24.95/month
- 30 Second Updates - $29.95/month
Monster GPS Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind our products! Monster GPS products purchased from our web store or online marketplace storefronts and under warranty qualify for repair or replacement with valid proof of purchase.
Our Customers Speak For Us
This device served its purpose very well. The battery lasted about 2 weeks and I could always see the charge level on the tracking page. I highly recommend this device and service.
- Unit works great.
The unit worked great. If you need any help, the customer service is really good. The mobile app works very well with an Android phone and a tablet.
- Great Case!
The magnet is really strong and it stays exactly where i put it under the car. Even through rain and mud. Great case!
- Best option on the market!
I've been using this equipment for over a year now and both the extended battery and tracker have performed perfectly. They're easy to use and the Mobil app makes it possible to find or follow anything!