So by now you likely know that you can query your historical GPS report plots with a date range (e.g. start date/end date), but did you know you can drill down to a specific day and see only 2-hour windows of track history? This is useful if you know the time frame that you're interested in, and keeps the map from being so congested with plots. Here's how to do it:
1. In the upper right side of the main screen, click the icon that looks like a clock.
2. Click in the Select Date field, and you will see a calendar appear. Click on your desired date.
3. Using the drop-down list, choose your desired time.
4. Select your desired Driver (if you only have one device under your account, you will only see one. if you have multiple devices, you will see them all - select the driver (device) that you want to see. For this example, we're using our demo device, JLM Security.
5. Based on the date/time you chose, GPS Track Manager will display the plots from one hour prior to one hour after the time that you selected.
6. To move forward or backward in time in one-hour increments, click the back or forward arrow (under the clock icon), and it will take you back or forward, respectively, in one hour increments. Please note that it will still display the plots from one hour prior to one hour after the time that you have selected.
Please feel free to post any questions below or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help for any reason.
Stumble across this tutorial on your search for information on GPS tracking devices? Check out our GPS Tracking Information and Buying Guide.